For the purposes of this Policy, in line with the provisions under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) (the “Act”), “Personal Data” shall mean data, whether true or not, about an individual customer who can be identified — from that data; or from that data and other information which an organisation has or is likely to have access. Such Personal Data shall also refer to that which is already in the possession of JAPAN GRACE or that which shall be collected by JAPAN GRACE in future.
JAPAN GRACE is committed to protecting your privacy. JAPAN GRACE undertakes to use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all collection and/or usage and/or disclosure of Personal Data by JAPAN GRACE shall be done in a manner and for purposes which are consistent with this Policy and with the Act. JAPAN GRACE has internally established Personal Data Protection Management System, ensuring that all officers and employees recognize and comply with the Act and the Policy and that the system is continuously improved and kept updated.
Established as of March 1,2005
Amended as of October 29,2012
Kazuhiro Kaname President
Japan Grace Co., Ltd.
and no service on Sun. & national holidays
A customer has a choice to provide JAPAN GRACE with JAPAN GRACE his/her Personal Data or not, and the customer is kindly requested to recognize and acknowledge that the customer may not be provided a product or service of JAPAN GRACE, unless the customer provides JAPAN GRACE with relevant particulars of Personal Data which are indispensable for JAPAN GRACE’s service requested by the customer.
• Financial information such as credit card details
• Medical details/health information
• IP Addresses
• Personal contact information such as names, email addresses, mailing addresses, passport details and contact numbers
• Photographs and images
• To provide you with the products and services you request
• To provide you with travel confirmation and updates
• To manage your account, including processing bills and providing travel notifications
• To communicate with you in general
• To respond to your questions and comments
• To allow us to contact you for customer service, if necessary
• To measure interest in and improve our products, services, and website
• To customise your experience on our website
• To resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems
• To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• To enforce our Terms and Conditions when you make a travel booking with us
• As otherwise notified to you at the point of collection
The above Personal Data mentioned is also collected for the purposes of:, amongst others, conducting data/market research, analysis and evaluation, providing benefits and/or compensation, processing payment, providing you with any goods and/or services, marketing and communication, delivery of products and services, accounting and auditing, investigating complaints, claims and disputes, responding to inquiries and provide customer services, as well as verification of identity of clients.
JAPAN GRACE stores the Personal Data provided by customer at the time of request of travel arrangement in its database.
Without derogating from any of the above, JAPAN GRACE may also disclose the data subject’s Personal Data to third parties such as accounting firms; embassies; service providers; lawyers; credit, debit and charge card companies, banks and other entities processing payment; potential buyers or investors of JAPAN GRACE or any of JAPAN GRACE’s companies; and any agent or subcontractor providing services on JAPAN GRACE’s behalf for the provision of JAPAN GRACE’s services.
JAPAN GRACE may disclose your Personal Data to the abovementioned parties also in the occurrence of any of the following events:
• To the extent that JAPAN GRACE is required to do so by the law;
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• To establish, exercise or defend JAPAN GRACE’s legal rights;
• To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which JAPAN GRACE is (or is contemplating) selling;
• To any person and/or entity for the purpose of processing such information on JAPAN GRACE’s behalf;
• To third parties who provide services to JAPAN GRACE or on its behalf;
• To any third party that purchases JAPAN GRACE or JAPAN GRACE’s business or any part of JAPAN GRACE or JAPAN GRACE’s business; • With your consent; and
• For the purposes of disaster recovery.
When a customer requests access to and/or correction of his/her Personal Data, or when a customer requests JAPAN GRACE to delete his/her Personal Data or to cease disclosing the data to a third party, the customer is kindly requested to get in touch with the following contact windows of JAPAN GRACE so that the customer is guided a necessary procedure.
JAPAN GRACE responds to the inquiry or request within a reasonable period in accordance with the Act and the company codes and informs the result to the customer.
In case JAPAN GRACE cannot meet the request partially or wholly, JAPAN GRACE explains the reason to the customer.
Personal Data Inquiry Window Contact: Customer Service Center of JAPAN GRACE. Co. Ltd.
[Tokyo] +81-03-5908-2505 (10:00～18:30 for Mon.—Fri., 11:00～16:30 for Sat. and no service on Sun. & national holidays)
[Osaka] +81-06-6133-0320 (10:00～18:30 for Mon.—Fri., 11:00～16:30 for Sat. and no service on Sun. & national holidays)
• Your age;
• Salary range and employment details;
• Education and Profession;
• Hobbies and leisure activities;
• Other related products and services subscribed to; and
• Family and household demographics.
However, JAPAN GRACE cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to JAPAN GRACE and you do so entirely at your own risk. In particular, JAPAN GRACE does not warrant that such information may not be accessed, altered, collected, copied, destroyed, disposed of, disclosed or modified by breach of any of JAPAN GRACE’s physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
10. Transfer of Personal Data Overseas
Your Personal Data may be processed by JAPAN GRACE, its affiliates, agents and third parties providing services to JAPAN GRACE, in jurisdictions outside of Singapore. In this event JAPAN GRACE will comply with the terms of the Act.